Srijan is looking for a Data Engineers responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Understand client’s business needs and develop a software solution with necessary validations
- Attend client calls, demonstrations to the client.
- Provide assistance, guidance and support to other developers when necessary. Review codes of peers.
- Maintain appropriate documentation with code.
- Undertake quality assurance and testing for functionalities developed.
- Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Disseminate technology best practices.
- Work with senior developers in adoption of new technologies within our Technology practice
Requirements, Skills, Qualifications:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc.
- Good understanding of MySQL and relational databases.
- Experience with Cassandra or other “newSQL” databases is a plus.
- Experience with AWS - including Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito is a major plus.
- Good understanding of web technologies and HTTP. Good Linux skills HTML and CSS skills commensurate with years of experience.
- Git knowledge/ version control knowledge and skills.