As we take steps to strengthen software engineering within Srijan, we have started taking steps towards becoming more Quality centric development company. The idea is to let QA teams drive the development process the company and ensure deliveries are made with enough checks and balances to meet client expectations. Therefore to strengthen our QA team we want to hire engineers with background in QA/ Testing to join our Delhi office.
- Assist Project Manager in gathering project requirements from clients
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Converting customer expectations into technical specifications/technical requirements
- Work flow management of project tasks with team members [JIRA structure and management]
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Monitor progress and effort spent on tasks
- Review work done by team members to ensure that they meet the tech specs if any
- Sprint planning and estimation
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Designing and assisting in building test automation architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduation in IT/Computer science
- 3 – 5 years of QA/ Testing experience
- Proficiency in LAMP environment
- Believer in open source software
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in functional/Unit or System level testing - manual or automated (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in at least 1 programming/scripting language is preferred(Java, perl, python, PHP, etc)
- Exposure to tools like Git, SVN, JIRA, Basecamp is appreciated.
What we work on ?
- LAMP/WAMP Engineers: Create websites, portals using Drupal, Drupal module development, jQuery, Contribute to Drupal core & new module development, Mobile Apps
- Sys Admin: Maintaining a cloud environment, server optimisation, back-up, maintain JIRA, SVN, Jenkins, Hudson, Maintain local workstation environment of both Linux & Windows.
- QA Engineers: Automated and Manual testing, UI and Functional testing, Jmeter, Selenium IDE/Webdriver