How to Move your Idea from Inception to ActionJeffrey Wang
Get moving with your idea and actually build it into a business.
- 31 May 2017
- 9:30 PM
Want to go take your project from ideation to operation? Have an idea that you think should be pursued? Join the PennyBox team in a discussion on everything from how to hone your idea to the steps needed to run a startup. There will be introductions and explanations at each step of the creation process.
Through this webinar, we’ll dive together into the PennyBox story and how you can take that story and apply it to your entrepreneurial journey. The startup journey can seem daunting but with some concrete steps, it doesn’t have to be!
Who is this for
- Product Development Programmers
- Business Development Analysts
- Parents who wish to expound financial literacy to their children
- The steps to begin your startup journey
- How we iterate with product design
- Lean methodology for development and product testing
- Mission of PennyBox and how it relates to everyone, parents or not
Jeffrey Wang is a member of the Business Development Team at PennyBox. He aims to enable future generations of children and teenagers to develop skills related to personal finances at a younger age so that they can take on the world’s other challenges.
Jeff enjoys outdoor activities, such as basketball, camping, and kayaking and great reads. Let him know any new activities or articles you have enjoyed recently.